Mazuri Insectivore Diet is designed to simulate the high protein, high fiber diet of insectivorous animals. It has been tested in a wide range of mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians as a replacement for all or some of the insect component of the diet.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to be complete and balanced for insectivores - No supplementation necessary.
- Highly fortified - May be fed with fruits, greens, etc.
- Contains fish oil - Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains lecithin – Rich source of phospholipids.
- Contains high fiber - Helps simulate the chitin component of the insectivore’s diet.
- Contains pigments - For healthy feather pigmentation.
- Contains taurine - At levels that meet recommendations for carnivores.
- Highly palatable.
Product Form: Extruded size: 1/8” round particle.