CLO2 VIRUSZERO General Sterillization Instructions For Use:
Soil that zeolite needs.
• 100PPM (50~60:1) • Clean once every 6months • 1Remove the water completely, 2 Dilute to 100PPM and spray it sufficiently inside the water tank using a low-pressure sprayer. 3 Leave it for 30 minutes. Bacteria attached to the surface will flow down by themselves. 4 Wash with a high-pressure sprayer, remove the contaminated water completely, and fill it with water.
• General Drinking water
• 0.5 ~1PPM(12,000~6000:1) • A metering pump is installed at the area where water enters the
tank. Automatic adjustment according to the amount of water flowing
• General room (emergency, general office, Kitchen, Laundry, baby room)
• 60PPM (100 : 1) • 10 seconds ~ 15 seconds (20m² standard) • Set the number of times for each hospital to be autonomous, and sterilize the respiratory and internal disease related rooms once a day. • Diluted chlorine dioxide is not a problem for adults, but move sensitive babies to other places. • Close food lids before sterilization.
• Operating room
• 200PPM(30 : 1) • 1time use immediately after surgery • Before surgery, sterilization in general space is the same
• Vent ducts, etc
• 200PPM(30 : 1) • The duct needs to know the structure clearly. Identify breeding sites of germs
• Surgical tool
• 120PPM (50 : 1) • Dipping for 1 hour, closing the lid to prevent leaking of chlorine dioxide gas • When sterilizing surgical instruments, first use it after cleaning with general drinking water
• Garbage collection hall •50PPM(120 : 1) • Sterilization for 5 minutes every 2hours
• Cooking tools
• 50PPM(120 : 1) • 1time a day • Stainless steel, plastic, rubber and wood are no problem. However, in the case of ordinary steel materials, clean with sterile water after sterilization (corrosion protection)
• Sterilization of vegetables, fish, etc.
• 5PPM (1,200 : 1) • Dip for 3 seconds, then take out and wash with normal sterile drinking water.
• Outdoor (parking lot, landscaping trees, etc.) • 60PPM (100 : 1) • Every 15 to 20 days
• Agriculture Part
•It can be used for soil drench and foliar applications. • vulnerable to hot sunlight, use in the early morning or early evening. • Do not mix with pesticides. Use of pesticides after at least 24 hours. (Virus Zero break down pesticides effects) • Please keep the remaining product where the shade is cool. • used in livestock odor •1000: 1 for prevention, 500: 1 for treatment ,>
• Drinking water of Animal
• Most chicken epidemics start with contaminated water. Dilute VIRUSZERO 1PPM in clean water. The mortality rate will decrease significantly and you will grow well without disease. (6000:1)
• Normal Space sterilization
•When the ammonia poisoning? Growth inhibition, Hypothermic, Blood pressure rise, Convulsions , Colic, Toe, joint refracted, Snout bends, comatose state , Optic nerve damage, Lung injury, difficulty breathing, Liver edema •Dilute with clean water 200 : 1 (water 200L + 1Liter) •And spray it in the chicken coop 2 times per day- 1time 1Liters/Per 250m² (After 30 minutes of feeding) •It is better to spray in the form of fine mist spray as possible. •It is better to spray fine mist as much as possible. •There is no harm in touching the chicken directly. • No longer need to use insecticides on spawning chickens.
• Please add one more usage period during the epidemic period.
ClO2(Chlorine dioxide) is already recognized as a fully functional disinfectant added for medical use, food from all the international organizations such as WHO, EPA, FDA, JECFA, USD, HACCP, KFDA.
Chlorine dioxide, however, because the volatility of the radical type, and can not be stored and carried. However, now it can be stored in long-distance transport by KFC technicians. Chlorine dioxide is a complete environment-friendly disinfectant that does not generate any harmful substance without destroying the amino acid of the living body. In particular, high-risk viruses such as SARS, aAnthrax, fungi, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus bacterium, Bacillus subtilis, yeast fungi, downy mildew, pestilence, Sclerotinia rot, black blotch, gray mold, wilt, tap rot, Bacterial canker, soft rot, cucumber copperas mosaic, root rot, damping-off, SARS (SARS), HB, bird flu, the elimination of all odors
• US EPA approved as disinfectant
• US EPA approved as disinfectant and disinfectant for drinking water
• US FDA registered as a food additive (21 CFR 173.300)
• EU recommends to Member States as a disinfectant for drinking water
• US FDA permits use of red meat-related products by immersion or spraying (FCN No. 45)
• US EPA, Detailed Uses and Method Regulations (EPA 738-R-06-007)
• Permitted to use in US FDA, red meat processing, canned food, seafood, ice, restaurant tools (FCN No, 668)
• Ministry of Environment notification 1999-173, sanctioned as food sanitizing disinfectant. • Ministry of Environment, sewage treatment, chlorine dioxide disinfection facility can work in the best economic evaluation guidelines disinfection
• Designated to be used as sanitizing and disinfecting agent of the Korea Food and Drug Administration Notice 2005-33,
• Notified by Korea Food & Drug Administration Notification No. 2007-74, for the purpose of disinfecting foods such as fruits and vegetables
• Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Food Industry Promotion Act No. 9759, Designation and use as a processing aid for organic agricultural products
• Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Article 20 of Enforcement Regulation of Livestock Epidemic Prevention Act
• Approved by Korea Food and Drug Administration Notification No. 2009-66, sanitary management material for aquarium
• National Veterinary Research and Quarantine Service, Livestock Specification -1600, Licensed for use in meat processing surface treatment